A guaranteed way for effective organic root management for healthier, bigger and disease-free root zones. Arborist formulated for trees of the Pacific Northwest.
- Millions of Trichoderma fungi colonize the roots and solubilize fixed phosphate in soil & insoluble trace elements such as Cu, Fe, Mn, Mg, Zn, making them readily available to trees.
- Two highly concentrated Trichoderma strains help trees produce phytohormones, which encourage growth of lateral roots and root hairs. They also produce metabolites that enhance resistance against environmental stresses.
- Promotes vigorous root growth - Improved ability to get nutrients and water uptake from soil. Decreasing the amount of watering and fertilization needed.
- Enables the soil to retain nutrients for longer and increase nutrient use efficiency, creating a healthier and denser root system.
- Increases trees drought tolerance, Increases flowering hormones, increases enzymes and reduces transplant shock.
- Contains ASAL - a lectin related protein that is highly antinutritional to insects and is known as an all-natural sterilant.